What is guaranteed Rent?
It is a contract between the agency and the landlord, handing over the responsibility of managing tenants and maintenance, repairs over to the agency for an agreed monthly rent. The agency guarantees this monthly rent for a specified amount of time ranging from 1 to 5 years.
"Guaranteed Rent Scheme is designed to be hassle free for those with little time available to find tenants and look after the property"
- No additional fees to pay
- No Commission
- No Hidden Charges
- It is part of our responsibility to find suitable tenants, run thorough background checks
- Manage maintenance and repairs to your property
- Our management service guarantees that your property will receive regular visits to ensure that it is being well looked after by tenant
- Landlord will receive the agreed monthly income with little or no time required to manage the process
How Guaranteed Rent works
Woodhouse Agents will do a free property valuation and negotiate the monthly rent with the landlord taking into account maintenance and repairs expenses. Once the offer is signed and the landlord is happy with the terms, the agency will take control of the property.
What to be aware of
Our business model is transparent and we want you to be aware about all of the risks. When we agree to take your property we will handle any issues or repairs arising with tenants and ensure your experience with us is truly hassle free.
When choosing an agent ensure they have a good track record, they have a portfolio of properties and you feel comfortable with the contract.
We ensure we offer you the best possible rate, however be aware that this may be below market value as this takes into account maintenance, repairs and risk of not having a tenant for a period of time.